Gippy Grewal - My Time To Shine

Gippy Grewal - My Time To ShineGippy Grewal New Album My Time To Shine

Singer: Gippy Grewal
Album Title: My Time To Shine
Music: Bhinda Aujla
Producer : Sippy Grewal (Big Bro)
Cover Design: Vitamin V
Release Date: 22 November 2008
Label: Speed Records (India), Kamlee Records (UK), Planet Recordz (North America).
Lyrics: Raj Kakra, Jagdev Maan, Gurmeet Cheema, Jassa Fatehpur & Nathowalia.

Gippy Grewal - My Time To ShineAfter the massive success of his previous album Here I Am [Chandi De Challe], Gippy Grewal returns to the forefront with his brand new album "My Time To Shine". My Time To Shine is a ten track album out in November 2008.
Gippy Grewal's new album "My Time To Shine" features a whole host of unique sounds from raw desi folk which Gippy Grewal is renowned for to aggressive slow jams and also accomodating for the youngsters is the main track off the album "Yaar Mera" featuring Ms Scandalous.
All in all, My Time To Shine, this is one massive album whether you like meaningful lyrics, hardhitting desi music or chill out tunes!

Track Listing:
  1. Yaar Mera - feat. Ms Scandalous (Lyrics: Gurmeet Cheema)
  2. Rakh Honsla (Lyrics: Raj Kakra)
  3. My Time To Shine - feat. HMC (Lyrics: Gurmeet Cheema)
  4. Balle Balle (Lyrics: Jagdev Maan)
  5. Doli (Lyrics: Jagdev Maan)
  6. Suie Chubdi (Lyrics: Jassa Fatehpur)
  7. Boliyan (Lyrics: Jagdev Maan)
  8. Hallat (Lyrics: Jagdev Maan)
  9. Begana Putt (Lyrics: Jagdev Maan)
  10. Vakhra Nazaara (Lyrics: Gopi Nathowalia)
With his solid vocals and raw poetic vibe, Gippy Grewal took the industry by storm with hits such as Nasha, Phull, Gabroo, Mere Yaar Ne, Akh Larh Gayi, Manja and of course Phulkari which proved a huge hit between 2004-2005. Once again we see Gippy step up to the plate and showcase his talent with the support of his elder brother Sippy Grewal and Bhinda Aujla.
Gippy Grewal My Time To Shine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.